Thursday, December 20, 2012

Decemeber 21 2012

They say tomorrow will be the end of the world.  I really hope it's not.  I mean I really don't think it will be.   I am only 21 and although I've lived longer then a lot of other people  who have passed on from tragic events...I'm not ready for my life to end.

This post will be short one.  I just want to remind myself and anyone who is reading this...live your life, love those around you, take every minute for what it is worth.

I really don't think the world will end tomorrow, so when it doesn't...don't just continue "going through the motions", don't coast through your day.  You've been given the chance to really live, to change the lives of those around you...take that chance.

Don't be so concerned with work and studies...I mean yes make those a priority, but make God and your loved ones your FIRST priority.  Your friends and family deserve you love and your time.  

And lastly, "don't waste time on things that don't matter with people that do." In other words, don't fight, loosen the contention, ENJOY the time you have with the people you love.  Our lives fly by and there isn't enough time to waste arguing and fighting about trivial/worldly matters that really hold no precedence over anything in the long run.

Smile...life is good.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment