Friday, December 28, 2012

Home is Where the Heart is



Wow what a great day!  I feel so grateful for the people in my life.  I went to lunch with some family friends (they are my 2nd family) and then I went to Leatherbys and to Temple Square with some friends.  It honestly was probably the best birthday I've had that I can remember!

You know life is a wonderful thing and I've just come to realized its not always about what you do, its about who you do it with.  I mean I can be doing the dumbest things with these people and it will end up being the funnest/funniest thing I've ever done.  Temple square was just a happy time with all my friends and I am so grateful that they put their night aside to spend it with me.

Next time you're doing something, keep in mind the blessing it is to have those loved ones with you because honestly it wouldn't be the same without them.  Everything exciting and fun I've done has been made ten times better because of the people I got to do it with.  I am so grateful for the people in my life and the joy they've brought to me.

I honestly don't think I stopped smiling for a minute on my birthday because I was just so happy to be with my friends and family.  So keep in mind..."Home is Where the Heart is"...it is the truest statement I think I've ever heard. 

No comments:

Post a Comment